We have 4 Scrambles per year.
The first one is in March The International.
Teams shall be made up of 4 members from the same country. If that is not possible, they shall be from the same continent or other region (e.g. Scandinavia, North America, South America, Europe, etc.). If a team cannot be or does not want to be created in this way, then that team can of course play, but are not eligible for the trophy but can enter the money wager. The committee shall have the final say in what constitutes a qualifying team.
The following rules apply:
- All players can tee off at each hole.
- The nominated team captain then selects the best drive and marks the position with a tee peg (not nearer the hole). The other players then retrieve their balls.
- A minimum of three tee drives (only par 4 and par 5) per player is to be used. The second shot and third (and so on) can be hit by all players.
- The players play within a score card distance of the tee – peg (not nearer the hole). Note! Golf balls shall be placed on closely mown areas and dropped if the chosen ball in play is in the rough or a hazard (one penalty shot).
- Par 3’s are played by all Team members and do not count as Drives.
- The above method of play is followed until the green is reached.
- On the green the same method applies. The chosen ball is marked and players putt from the same spot in turn.
- Each player must mark the ball after putting. Play continues – from each chosen position until the ball is holed. If a player misses the Putt and taps it in without giving his team members a chance to putt than this is the final score.
- The score is the total number of shots from the chosen spots (including the tee shot).
- As for the Score calculation, a divider of 8 is used from the combined Course Handicap of all 4 players (if three players the divider is 6), this will be the team Course Handicap numbers will not rounded to prevent ties.
- If a team consist of only 3 players (the divider is 6 from the combined team Course Handicap), each player must have at least 4 drives counted for the team. 3-ball team has (4) puts of the selected ball on the green. Each member of the team rotates who makes the 4th put.
At the end of the round the total for each hole is added together and the strokes received subtracted to give the total net medal score for the round. The winning team will be the one with the lowest net score. All other rules of golf apply to the “Ball in Play”. Rule 14.2. (assistance) will be ignored for the Club Scramble.
- Results The International 2019
- Results The International 2018
- The International 23.03.17
- December Scramble, Haripuchai, 22.12.16
- The International 2016, 21.01.16
- Scramble Gold Canyon 17.12.15
- The International 26.03.15
- Scramble North Hill 18.12.14
- Scramble Gold Canyon 25.09.14
- Scramble Alpine 12.06.14
- The International 2014
- Scramble Mezza Nine 19.12.13
- September 2013 – Gold Canyon
- June 2013 – Gassan Khuntan
- March 2013 – The International
- December 2012 – Mezza Nine
- September 2012 – Mae Moh
- June 2012 – Green Valley